18.6.11 | By: xoxo, B
Any other name for Love?
I found a place where I could feel comfortable being me. It feels so good. When you find a place where you're happy but feel comfortable to be sad, there is no need for sadness. When you find a place that will teach you more than you know even though that doesn't seem possible sometimes. When you find a place where there are people that understand you even when they can't tell you they know how you feel. That is when you know that you're in the right place. I'm there. It's quite a view.
Love is on the mind. A lot of people say that no one knows what love is. I agree. Although, i know that how I feel feels an awful lot like I'm in love. I think that love is a sense rather than a feeling. A sense of passion, seeing the inside rather than outside. I think it has more to it than what "those people" make it out to be.
The thing I miss the most: I loved looking in his eyes. They make me wonder what more I can learn about such a big world. But I know he can help me see it if I let him in. I'm finally ready. Two more weeks and i get to see the love of my life once again. Cheesy sounding, aye?

1 Notes to B:

Josh & Shanda Zeschke said...

Aubs! I love you. Your happiness is really contagious hah. That's super cheesy but I am so excited for you to see him again! I'm glad I get to be there to see it first hand! :) yay for love. And I am way looking forward to going on double dates again! Love you!

Post a Comment