16.6.11 | By: xoxo, B
To Friends.
It takes a mere second to say the words "thank you", Yet we go through life forgetting to say thank you to the people who touch our lives daily. For years, I've had thank you letters on my desk, nothing written inside, just ready for when I want to show my appreciation. I have only used two of those letters, but I have never been more grateful towards the people in my life.
My best friend came into my life in Junior High. We will always be best friends. We helped each other through a part of our lives that are the hardest in this day and age. We supported each others standards and encouraged each other to use the strength that we so easily see.
Another good friend of mine is serving the Lord with every part of his being. We've always been almost too open with each other and he's always been the person I know will be there anytime. He changed my life in a way I never thought someone else could do. With my gratitude, I supported him in changing other peoples lives also.
Yet, My old and precious friend is about to be deployed. I already have so much to thank her for, but now, it's overdue. We are all so grateful towards the people that are serving our country, fighting for us. But when it's someone we know and love as the person they are, the gratitude grows and swells in my heart.
Also, my great friend, she makes me laugh when things aren't going too great. She makes me want to live my life to it's fullest and she encourages me to do so. She believes in me and tells me that I deserve to be happy and I deserve greatness in life. I can't be more grateful to her for what she has done.
I could go on and on. My group of friends from Junior High that loved me through the crazy stage, my friend who makes me laugh so hard I cry and cry so much I laugh, my friend who knows me too the end of my string and still loves me.
There is nothing more than showing someone you are grateful. And sometimes words is all it takes. So here's to friends, the best, the gratest, the dearest, the smartest. Thank you.

0 Notes to B:

Post a Comment