20.6.11 | By: xoxo, B
The thoughts you can only speak through photos. 
For me, words are the thing that get my thoughts out into the world. Status' on facebook, my blog, poetry, and songs I enjoy writing in the privacy of my own home. But for my brother, thoughts come out in a whole different process: Photography.

Weddings, Baby pictures, Senior portraits, Fun photography sessions, Family pictures, he can capture the memories, the thoughts, the moments with a photo, something people could never do with words.
He's amazing. He loves to have fun with it and he knows how to get serious photos. He works as an editor and it only increases his love and talent for the art.

If you're interested in his work, just want to look or work like a session, just give me a comment! He can get you a great deal with whatever your looking for!

Website:  http://www.wix.com/joshpix/jzphotography
Email:  photography.jz@gmail.com
Like him on facebook, Search JZ Photography

0 Notes to B:

Post a Comment